WORK WITH US
WELCOME TO THE EAST HILL ELECTRIC FAMILY
In order to excel at your job, it’s important to love what you do. The staff at East Hill Electric has been happily serving the residents of Chippewa Valley and the surrounding area since 2011.
Are you interested in completing your apprenticeship? Are you an experienced Journeyworker looking for a new team? Tell us a little about yourself and where you are at in your career journey. If your skills look like a good match, someone from our team will contact you for a more in-depth conversation. We thank all applicants and appreciate your interest in our company.
At East Hill Electric, we believe that employee satisfaction is the cornerstone of any good business. Fulfilled team members always show up ready to work and tackle any challenge. We strive to create a positive atmosphere for our team and everyone we work with.
At East Hill Electric, you’ll always know when you’re working. We provide steady, predictable work schedules so all staff can maintain a fair work-life balance.
Our company doesn’t just look out for your best interests now; we want to help set you up for the future! East Hill Electric is committed to your long-term happiness.
A strong work ethic and exceptional customer service skills deserve recognition! We strive to retain our staff and compensate our team appropriately.
On the Job Training
No experience? No problem! We provide on-the-job training and assistance to get you on the track to earning your license. We only require you to have a positive attitude and commitment to learning.
East Hill Electric is a fast-paced, team-orientated, and friendly work environment. We are looking for applicants interested in upholding a high-quality work ethic and joining a fast-growing and driven team.
Duties: Performing electrical service work for both commercial and residential clients. Work will be on construction sites inside and outside all year round.
– Valid WI Journeyworker Electrician license
– Valid driver’s license
– High School diploma or equivalent
– Must provide own hand tools (power tools provided)
– Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships in a team-oriented environment
– Must be able to work in confined spaces
– Must be able to lift and maneuver up to 50 pounds
– Must be able and willing to climb and work at heights
– Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Must be able to use an assortment of hand tools and electrical diagnostic equipment
– Must be committed to working safely and compliance with all company safety rules
– Must have a positive attitude and willingness to learn
Job Type: Full-time
Starting Pay Rate: $35.00 – $40.00 per hour, based on experience
– 10-hour shift (7:00-17:30)
– 4-day week (M-Th)
– No weekends
– Overtime available
– Holiday pay
– Overtime pay
– Yearly pay raises (performance-based)
– Retirement plan